Mr. Yaris is a real estate lawyer with more than 35 years of extremely
varied and extensive transactional experience.
His clients include:
- Home builders in all aspects of residential development, including the
purchase, subdivision, development and sale of real property throughout
California and the western United States;
- The Resolution Trust Corporation in its workout, foreclosure and disposition
of some of the largest parcels of real property (both developed and undeveloped)
in Southern California;
- Commercial clients in the acquisition and disposition of hotels, office
buildings, shopping centers and apartment buildings throughout Southern
- Businesses in the purchase and/or leasing of industrial properties throughout
- Major financial institutions in new real estate secured loans and loan
workouts and has also represented borrowers in new loans and workout negotiations
with financial institutions;
- Both large property managers and tenants in office, industrial and shopping
center leasing; and
- Buyers, Sellers, Landlords, Tenants, Lenders and Borrowers with respect
to environmental problems.
Mr. Yaris is a 1982 graduate of Georgetown University Law Center. He has
worked as an associate with Loeb & Loeb and Rifkind, Sterling &
Levin and was a partner for 11 years in the real estate department of
Jeffer Mangels, Butler & Marmaro.